Philippians 4: 6-7
6. Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs and don't forget to thank him for his answers.
7. If you do this you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16. Rejoice evermore.
17. Pray without ceasing.
18. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
11. Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to get along happily whether I have much or little.
12. I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of contentment in every situation, whether it be a full stomach or hunger, plenty or want;
13. for I can do everything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power.